Why work for Peterson Painting?
Full-time employees enjoy:
- Stable and personal growth oriented work place
- Safe work place with up-to-date equipment
- Great Wages
- Medical insurance
- Simple contributions (Retirement Plan)
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Company work clothing, hand tools and vehicles
- Ideas, opinions and hard work are warmly received
- Hire solely based upon merit
- Drug Test and Background Checks are required
- Do not discriminate on the basis of union affiliation, race, sex, age, national origin or disability
- Do not require paying dues to any labor organization
- Decisions to hire are based on the following: skills, ability to perform the job, prior employment, references, willingness to accept offered hourly wage and personal interviews
- Expect full-time employees to work only for Peterson Painting
- Accepted by mail – no group applications
- Remain on file for 90 days. It is the applicant’s responsibility to keep our administrative staff informed of his/her availability.
- Will be removed from file if applicant falsifies or omits information. If employee has already been hired prior to this discovery, he/she is subject to termination.
If you are interested in working for Peterson please contact our office today!
Contact us today
Learn more about our painting services or request a FREE, no obligation estimate. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible to schedule a day and time that works for you.